3/16/14

WHY DOES MY SPRING BREAK HAVE TO BE AFTER MY FRIENDS :\. P.S. I miss my friends.

Ughh Sometimes I don't enjoy semester system because all of my friends are basically in quarter system or out of state. I don't get to spend as much time as I would like to with them since our breaks are at different times =\. It's really sad cause I only get to see them during winter and summer but that's not happening as much either. Since everyone is getting busy with internships, missions, or just staying out of state. Its getting harder and harder to spend time with my friends as we grow older and getting closer to graduation in college. But I will honestly try and make as much time as I possibly can to hang out with my lovely friends that I truly miss.  I really miss all of you guys. GOOD LUCK on finals Abraham ko, Josh suh, Angela Hsu, Tiffany Hung, and Elisa I will see you guys very soon! Lets hang lots and catch up!




 I truly miss my friends. It's been suppeeerrrrrr long since we all last hung out together in the same place. Hopefully, this summer or Next winter we can all be back in California and make memories together. Every break so far some of my friends have been missin in New york, or San diego. It's just not the same visiting them one at a time. Well most of these people will be back for spring break so i'm going to make sure we make some new memories even though I have school. But my school is semester system so I don't need to worry about finals for a while so time to party it up with these boobs. We got lots to do in such a short amount of time hopefully I get to do alot of fun activities with these crazy fools. If not then there's always summer.

Anyway lets make this spring break a blast and make many memories just like we always do. I'll be waiting for you guys <3!



3 comments:

  1. ROGER WE LOVE YOU LET'S GET CROSSED NEXT WEEK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. did u really just omg tiffany no get out u crazy

      Delete
    2. yeah wtf tiff this is public get outta here

      Delete