4/7/14

My 2 weeks of spring break (technically one but I played too much a week before).

Spring Break just ended for me and I had my first day of school after a week of relaxation. My spring break was pretty boring cause all my friends went back to school since they have quarter system...... -_-. O well it felt good relaxing and not doing anything for once. Caught up on all the rest I needed from school and work that was piling up stress in my body.  However, the time my friends were on spring break man what a fun week that was!

It was such a great week just hanging with my friends, singing at a Noraebang(kareoke), drinking :p. It was one of the best week throughout this entire semester, I really needed that, being stressed with work and school. But its not that much stress just trying to finish strong so I can have a relaxing summer break. Which is coming up in about a month and a half. I'm pretty excited to see what I'm going to be doing with my friends this summer. Hopefully, we do lots of activities before we all go back to school again. -_- I miss them all.

Well that's all I want to say. Byeeeeeee~

No comments:

Post a Comment